Monday, November 14, 2011

282- Feeling Good


Today, sitting in the passenger seat as my bf deluxe was driving me to work, I looked down and thought, damn, I'm getting smaller!  That felt good.
 
A co-worker stopped me in the bathroom today and told me that I looked really good today.  I thanked her.  That felt good.
 
Since the bf deluxe dropped me off at work today, I was car-less and decided to run to the 1/2 mile each way to the gym.  Running a 1/2 mile took me 5 minutes there and 6 minutes on the way back, and it didn't even feel like I was doing anything at all.  That felt good.
 
I set up for today's workout, and one of the guys comes over to me and says "wow, you're doing this Rx'd?  I like that!" and gave me a high-5.  That felt good.
 
When I got back from the gym, I had an e-mail from my boss titled "WOW."  I opened it, and it said he saw me running to the club (gym) and he was impressed.  That felt good.
 
My friend that cancelled dinner plans with me last night at the last minute rescheduled for later this week.  That felt good.
 
I reached out to the person I want to do the December 1 - December 31st challenge with and she responded with a YES.  That felt good. 
 
I got a lot done at work today.  That felt good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment