Tuesday, November 29, 2011

267- Bitter No More


Wow.  I feel great.  I can't attribute my feeling to any one particular event, so maybe this is just my new normal?  I feel like I'm on a constant endorphin high.  I know I've written about this before, and I bet its even obnoxiously annoying for some people to read (people that are unhappy with their current situation).  I know there was a time when I would be annoyed by someone always writing about how great they feel.  I mean, COME ON, who feels like that?  I would have thought.  But really, that bitterness was just me being unhappy with my own situation.  Not to mention this 365 days is an experiment on myself, so I feel its very important to give detailed accounts of my mood, physical abilities, changes observed, etc., etc.
Everything is much better on this side of things.  I'm not always looking to tear others down.  I'm not wishing people to fail.  I'm not concerned with anyone else at all really.  All I want to do is get through each day doing what I have found is right for me.  I don't wish people do what I do, or follow what I believe, I just wish that anyone that is unhappy right now starts taking the steps they need to figure out what is right for them.  When you find it, you'll know, and if you stick to it, you'll feel great ALL THE TIME.
I put on a pair of pants this morning that I got a little over a month ago, and they fit perfectly.  They were cut slim, so when I first tried them on a few weeks ago, they were like a second skin.  Today?  They fit how they are supposed to fit.  They buttoned with ease, no parts of me were spilling over, and instead of my body pushing on the fabric, the fabric was pushing on my body.  Still a little self conscious, I asked the bf deluxe if they looked like sausage pants.  "Your sausage days are over.  The only thing that is there is a big ole hard butt."  Satisfied with that answer, I wore them to work, and rocked them.  I absolutely love that all the clothes in my closet I can just grab and put on and feel comfortable.   

No comments:

Post a Comment