Thursday, November 24, 2011

272- Paleo Thanksgiving in Pictures

First Paleo Thanksgiving= success!  Rather then try and explain, I'll just show you how it went down:




















Brunch cured meat/cheese/olive tray





















Pine cone turkey decoration made by my mom, to replicate one I made for her 25 years ago.




















Thanksgiving table cloth.




















Pedro in his Thanksgiving outfit.



















The table set with the china- isn't it kinda messed up how we have to wash the dishes before dinner, AND after?!





















All the goods are on the table.

















Up close of the spinach salad with eggs from the ladies- look at those yellow centers!




















I forgot to take a picture of my dinner plate, but realized that before dessert, so I managed to snap this shot before devouring the paleo friendly pumpkin pie with whipped cream.  







No comments:

Post a Comment