Saturday, December 31, 2011

261- Old

I think I'm officially old.  I no longer care about trying to have plans for NYE.  For as long as I can remember, it was imperative that I did something SUPER fun on this night.  Of course, with all that pressure, the night never ended up being as fun as I expected it to be, and was always a let down.  


This year, I didn't even bother to try and rack my brain thinking of the ULTIMATE NYE night.  I laughed when I heard others struggling with plans, you know, cause it HAS to be epic.  I already know how the night would go.  A whole lot of build-up for nothing.  Sure there would be drinking and laughing and champagne and those party popper things.  There would be a countdown and sparkly clothes and aching feet and kisses and crappy party food.  There would also be zero taxi's, that one annoying drunk chic puking and/or crying, tons of cops out, and all that internal build up for just another night with confetti.  


Actually, as I type this, I don't even know what I'll be doing tonight.  There are 2 potential house parties to attend, but really, I think I'd be fine just staying in drinking the bottle of prosecco with the bf deluxe and watching Netflix.  See?  Old.



No comments:

Post a Comment