Friday, December 9, 2011

257- Week 1 Update

Week 1 of the December challenge is done!  Last week was a crazy one for me, in fact this month is going to be nuts, so I'm just trying to stick to my routine on as many days as that is possible.  I only made it to the gym one day last week, and did "home" workouts 2 other days.  This week I'm really going to focus on being the best I can with Paleo eating and lifting heavy things, because next week I'm off to Vegas, however we are having a cocktail party here tomorrow night, so that will be interesting.


My plan for the cocktail party is to have foods made that are acceptable eats.  I'm going to roast off a big pork shoulder for people to make sliders, make some cole slaw, and just have mine sans bun.  No beer will be consumed (gluten) only red wine and hard alcohol with juice or sparkling water.  There will be a lot of treats there, made by me, but lately I've been able to be around sweets and not have any desire to eat them, so I think I'll be ok.


Destiny hasn't provided me with her weekly update yet- she goes by her own schedule.  I know she has been hitting the gym hard, so hopefully she'll share her food log with me and goal update soon so I can share with y'all.  



No comments:

Post a Comment