Saturday, October 1, 2011

326- October 1st Progress Report


With fourty days of no sugar/grains/legumes under my belt, I bring to you my first of monthly progress report/goals:
Check out my "non-scale progress" page for the latest measurement update.  Not too different from last time, but headed in the correct direction nonetheless.

Progress Report:
Ankle- so, so, sooooo, much better.  A few days ago, mid-workout it cracked in a good way, and ever since, I've had increased range of motion.  Its still more stiff then my right ankle, but, its getting stronger everyday. 
 
Recent lifts/workout feats that come to mind, I'm sure there are more-
Clean and press- 95#
OH squat- 3 reps @85# (not near my max, due to ankle)
100 push-ups
16 handstands
 
Sleep- getting plenty and waking up before my alarm most days
 
Standing all day at work- no need to take afternoon breaks to rest my feet
 
Water consumption- good
 
Supplements- need to be better about taking fish oil and now that summer is over, vitamin D
 
October Goals:
- Continue to eat real foods (meat, vegetables, fruit, nuts, sometimes dairy)
- Work on kipping swing everyday I'm at a gym
- Supplements everyday!
- Work on box jumps (ankle allowing)

Next update will be November 1st, let's see how I do this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment