Tuesday, October 18, 2011

309- Mid-month update

I know its a little more then 1/2 way through October, but I just wanted to update you (and mostly ME) on how I'm doing with my goals for the month:



October Goals:
- Continue to eat real foods (meat, vegetables, fruit, nuts, sometimes dairy) YES.
- Work on kipping swing everyday I'm at a gym YES.
- Supplements everyday! NO.  Need to work on this.
- Work on box jumps (ankle allowing) YES


Like I've mentioned before, I'm pretty happy with how things have been going lately.  I continue to feel great, perform really well during my workouts, and in general get more done (at work, at home, everything).  


Today as I was getting ready to head out to the gym, I smelled BBQ in the office.  Damn.  My kryptonite.  As I was headed out the door, my nostrils were confirmed- the lady at the front desk informed me there was BBQ next door.  Eh, I'm headed to the gym I said.  She replied "you're so gooooood!"  


Well, actually, I've got years of being bad to make up for.  And, honestly?  We get a lot of BBQ at work.  I'll get it next time.  Oh, and it probably helped that I had pork in my lunch.  Ha!  


If you are ever curious about how my normal days break down, check out my daily food/exercise log.  I update it every couple of days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment