Wednesday, August 17, 2011

363- This Again

"Worship your body. There is nothing on this earth you will ever do that does not require its cooperation. Be nice to it. Get it into great shape. Don’t poison it, don’t abuse it, don’t neglect it. An unwillingness to worship your body will undermine any attempt to love yourself. Love it with your actions, or it won’t love you back. If you are rude to it, it will hinder you, embarrass you, and even kill you."

This was posted on a Facebook friends wall. I don't know who said it to give credit to, but I like it.

I've made a few updates to this page. Along the top are a bunch of stand alone pages that serve different functions.

Why I Eat Paleo contains the best description of why I eat Paleo I could find.
Daily Food Logs show what I eat. I try to update it every few days. I started over on Monday (365) so I will have a year of data.

F#@% Scales, My non-scale Progress shows monthly totals of my measurements- calf, thigh, hip, waist, arms.

I've also updated my inspiration blogs as many of my previous favorites have dropped off the face of the blogging earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment