Friday, August 19, 2011

361- Relief

I had an awesome chat today with the trainer at my gym. I let him know that I've been checking out a new gym, but I still wanted to keep a relationship with his gym. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense that I can use the two gyms to my advantage, as they are different, yet complement each other. For three days a week I can work out on my lunch hour. Maybe another day or two I can make the trip to my original gym.

I was so happy that the talk went as well as it did. I felt a huge sense of relief. The rest of my day was set up to go my way. The thick fog burned off to reveal a perfect 75 degree day. My meal choices were spot on despite 2/3 of them being at restaurants. I spent hours on my feet/walking around. Today was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that is a HUGE relief. Glad it is going to work out!!

    ReplyDelete