Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Introducing: Dave's Cave

Do you want to eat healthy, nutritious, "clean" meals, but never have the time to think of ideas?

Are you interested in the way I eat, and want to test out some Paleo meals before deciding to take the full plunge?

Do you like to cook/want to learn more technique?

The food that I eat is just too good not to share with the world. So, I introduce to you: Dave's Cave.

Each day, a "meal of the day" is posted. The meal is sugar free, grain free, dairy free, legume free, and 100% delicious. Eating Paleo does not have to be hard, or complicated.

Please, check out the site, fan it on Facebook for daily updates, and let me know what you think!

Check out this post for my results after just 30 days of Paleo.

P.s. No, I have not been hacked. Please check out Dave's Cave!

No comments:

Post a Comment