Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shaking...High off my Fix

I'm so high. I'm shaking, sweating, red faced, and can't stop grinning. Yup...just finished some Crossfit "crack." Let me tell you...that is some good sh*t. It was just me today because they were technically closed! I read the hours wrong, showed up at 3pm, and they close at 1pm. Two of the trainers were there working on stuff, and said they would be happy to put me through a workout! How fricken' awesome is that?!

They asked me where I have been. They were certain they scared me off. I said no, its just that today is the first day I can move since Tuesday. They laughed and laughed. Joking ceased.

My workout today was twice as long as any of my other workouts, and WOW, it was great. Maybe I'm crazy, but I already feel stronger? I feel great. I'm walking on sunshine surrounded by rainbows and puppy dogs. My boss is talking in one ear, and I'm like "la la la la la." Maybe its important and I should listen? Nah. La la la la la la la la la.

I can't wait for Monday! Peace b*tches!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous!! I've been reading review about one of the local CrossFit places. People are saying the trainers really care and give a lot of individual attention. As soon as I'm making money again, seriously!!! In the meantime I'm living vicariously. :-)

    ReplyDelete