Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3 Months Down

Clothes that fit are SO much better than clothes that don't. Just throwing that out there.

Now, onto the fun stuff:

June 1, 2010:


September 1, 2010:


August 1, 2010:


I probably should have taken measurements, because even though there doesn't look like much difference between August and September in my face (and I only lost 4-5 lbs this month) there are huge differences in my body.

So yes, August was a successful month. I shed another 5 pounds. My treat to myself for making it through 3 months of Paleo? I'm joining Crossfit. Gulp. Yeah...I found a location near my work. I called them today. They just said to drop by and try it out. Gulp. Those people are nuts.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Sept 1 pic! Congrats on another good month! I want to hear all about Xfit :)

    ReplyDelete