Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One for One

As soon as I got home last night, I kicked my boyfriend off the XBOX and put in Jillian Michaels. It was tough, but it was also over with pretty quick. I'm a little sore today in my pecs and biceps, which is nice. Being sore assures me that I've done something. Also, by actually doing the video last night, I did what I said I was going to do, and that makes me one for one this month!

I know I'm about to reveal how much of a huge dork I am right now, but I'm SO excited for regular tv programming to be back this week. The Biggest Loser is back on tonight (with limited commercials)! I know they are isolated from their "real" lives, are constantly supervised, and workout 6-10 hours a day, but it is still motivational. Even if my progress is 1/6 of what they do on the show, it still gives me hope that IT CAN BE DONE.

I apologize for the short post today, but I really have nothing else to say! Still excited about my total loss so far, and, I'm SO looking forward to a summer where I can wear my cute shorts again.

1 comment: