Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wow. I showed my body who was boss this weekend. Yesterday was the Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred Challenge, and today I ran 5 miles. I love how casually I say that, when in my head I'm screaming "I RAN 5 UNINTERRUPTED FRICKEN' MILES!!!"

Last Sunday I barely struggled through my 4 mile run. I was sore all over this morning from yesterday's workout. I did however have a lot of factors on my side today; 1) the weather. The weather was absolutely perfect, sunny, 67 degrees, perfect. 2) One mile was mostly downhill. 3) Found my other pair of Asics in my closet that are not as worn as the ones I have been wearing. 4) Overall good feeling, my breathing was controlled the whole time, I felt strong.

Tomorrow is going to have to be a rest day for me, because I have the Anti-Jared 60 minute challenge on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment