Wednesday, January 25, 2012

236- No Excuses

Today I woke up SORE.  I checked the workout of the day, and was super excited to see 10 rounds of 30 seconds American KB swings, 30 seconds rest.  Just the workout I needed to work out my soreness.  I love KB swings, and this workout was nothing but KB swings!  


At 11:08am I was called into a surprise conference call.  It let out after noon, and there was no way I could make it to class on time.  But, there was fully catered BBQ lunch (my favorite) that I got to take advantage of.  Part of me was ok with skipping the gym because my soreness only continued to worsen, maybe I could use a break?  Other parts of me were sad because I was really excited to do that workout.  Then it dawned on me, I have all the equipment I need to do the workout at home!  


That's exactly what I did.  I enlisted the bf deluxe to turn on some loud music and tell me when to swing and when to rest.  It was awesome.  So far the kettlebell is proving to be a good investment!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a kettlebell girl too. I love it. I'm out with a busted back at the moment but I really miss it. Squats with a kettlebell, however, are a completely different matter!

    ReplyDelete