Friday, February 10, 2012

220- Tired of Starting Over?

Quit giving up.  


That's the best thing I've read all day.  


I'm feeling like the blog world is in need of a pep talk.  If I had a loudspeaker, I'd say this to everyone that is struggling:


You are a smart, hard working, beautiful individual that is just as worthy a spot on this earth as anyone else.  A number on the scale, a man (or woman), a job, a car, or the number of facebook friends you have does not define you.  Only you define you.  You create your own happiness, so don't spend time worrying about things you can't control.  Every life event is an opportunity to learn, the trick is to find the lesson as quickly as possible.  Treat yourself to foods packed with nutrition, exercise frequently, get plenty of sleep, and don't forget to laugh a lot.  


That's all.   

1 comment:

  1. This was just the boost I need to ignore the dozen donuts I bought for an office meeting this morning that no one is eating. And I can smell them all the way around the corner in my office. But it's just not worth a half a second of yum and then having a tummy ache later.

    ReplyDelete