Saturday, February 11, 2012

219- Friday Faileo

I almost forgot Friday Faileo!  So here it is on Saturday once again.  If you haven't heard about this yet, well, you might just live under a rock.  Which is cool, since that is pretty Paleo.  I haven't eaten at McDonalds in well over a year, and now I don't forsee it ever coming back into my body.  Ever.  


McDonald’s Announces End to ‘Pink Slime’ in Burgers: McDonald’s has announced that it will be discontinuing the use of the controversial meat product known as boneless lean beef trimmings in its burgers. The product was recently brought to the attention of the public by celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, who derisively referred to it as “pink...

1 comment:

  1. I haven't eaten at a McDonald's in a long, long time and mainly for the reason that food shouldn't make me feel junky after I eat it! I knew they used to use it in their chicken nuggets and Jamie Oliver showed how they made it from chicken on his show, but I didn't know it was in their burgers! Glad I pass on McD's now for sure!
    http://pbresolutions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete