First off, I would like to thank this fellow northwest blogger that gave me an award yesterday. I still consider myself new to blogland...and am not really sure how to proceed. There are instructions about what I'm supposed to do with it, yada yada, but I have a very short attention span. I got about half-way through the instructions, tried to link the award to my blog, crashed Firefox, and gave up. I'm sorry nice blogger, please don't take my lack of attention span/computer savvy/blog-know-how as a 'dis.' I really appreciate the award.
Secondly, I would like to thank my biggest fan (she knows why) and answer her request of posting my current (new!) running mix. I get odd looks often for my choice in music, especially when people that hardly know me get into my car and hear my radio station/iPod selection. Whatever. I like cheezy, fun, overplayed hip-hop/rap/pop. Always have. I like turning it up in the car, rolling the windows down, and rocking out.
Violet's Kick-Ass Running Mix Vol. 2:
1. I'm Real (J.Lo feat Murder remix)
2. Let Me Blow Ya Mind (Eve)
3. One Minute Man (Missy Elliot)
4. Blah Blah Blah (Ke$ha feat. 3OH!3)
5. Just A Lil Bit (50 Cent)
6. California Gurls (Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg)
7. Round the Outside (Eminem)
8. What's Luv (Fat Joe/Ashanti)
9. LoveGame (Lady GaGa)
10. Bombs Over Baghdad (Outkast)
Don't judge. Kidding. I judge all the time, so go ahead.
Oh, yeah, and I vaguely remember something about posting 7 things about me as part of the rules for that award thingy.
1. I like what some people (people over 16) would consider horrible music.
2. I judge. A lot. I'm trying to be better about this, and admittance is the first step, right?
3. Despite my name, my favorite color is NOT purple. Although, I do like the color.
4. I love the water. Swimming, sailing, snorkeling, showering, drinking, whatever. Once I'm in, you can't get me out. Regardless of the temperature or wrinkliness of my skin.
5. In matters related to #4, I love fish. In fact, I love fish so much, I do not eat fish.
6. I absolutely cannot take anyone who voted for McCain seriously. Well, anyone with a formal education (H.S. graduate at least) that is. Especially after he chose SP as his running mate. And especially, especially, after listening to SP speak.
7. Strawberries are and have always been my favorite food.
I'm off to Barnes and Noble to see if I can pick up a few books on Paleo.