Saturday, October 23, 2010

9:09

Today, I ran one mile in 9:09. I am very happy about this. I believe the last time I was running sub 9-minute miles was in college, when I was running everyday, and a good 30 pounds less then I am now. Considering that 10 months ago I was 41+ pounds heavier, I'm very excited to see what the future has in store for me as I continue my path down the scale, and do more CrossFit.

The sad thing that I'm choosing to be a motivator instead? I needed to run a mile in under 9 minutes to check it off my level one sheet that I've mentioned a few times. I know I can do it. I need leg to be back to 100%, and maybe some coffee first.

Hopefully in the next week or so, I'll get to try again, and I'll have a new one mile time. Oh, and the fastest guys today? They had 5:45 mile times. WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment